Monday, May 31, 2010

Live the Gospel

Philippians 1:27, “Only live a life worthy of the Gospel of Christ.”


Be holy for I am indeed holy the Lord your God. I see the blended living of my people with the world. I see the compromises of my principles in your daily interactions. I am not pleased, says the Lord God.

My will is for you to be the reflection of who I am. How will unbelievers know who I am if you are not distinct in your actions and lifestyle? How will they hear my word without finding contradictions in the way that my people live opposite of my word? Your failure to live holy impedes the effectiveness of the Gospel.

Have I not been your provider, deliverer, doctor, confidant throughout your life? Can you not commit to the purposes of my word without compromise? Ask me for help. Ask me and I will send you help from my sanctuary.

Commit today to live for me without any stipulations. Commit today to represent my word in action and in deed. The world needs to see a vibrant, dedicated, and consecrated church in this hour. Cease to do evil and learn to do good. Return to me in your heart and embrace my call to true holiness today.

Hear the gospel. Preach the Gospel. Live the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment