Monday, May 31, 2010

Learn Contentment

Philippians 4:11, “Not that I am referring to being in need; for I have learned to be content with whatever I have.”



The opposite of contentment is covetousness and greed. Both focus on the dissatisfaction of the believer with what I have already done and provided.

Are you too focused on things? Why do you pursue financial status and recognition based on the standards of the world? Am I not enough? It has already been written in my word to seek first the Kingdom and everything else will be given to you.

I see too many of my people in pursuit of my blessings at the expense of forgetting the one that blesses. This saddens my heart. I want to be your everything. I want to be your top priority, but you are often times to busy chasing your own dreams, desires, and fantasies.

Learn the secret of fulfillment by being content in whatever state that you find yourself in. If you truly trust me, you know that I will never place more on you than you can bare. I cannot give you everything that you want because you will always want more and not appreciate that which I have already given you.

I can only give freely to those that have learned how to be content. Learn this lesson quickly and you will experience my open blessings upon your life. There is nothing that I will not give to those that walk upright before me. Walk in the spirit of contentment and receive my unleashed blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment