Monday, May 31, 2010

Completed Work

Philippians 1:6, “I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work among you will bring it to completion by the day of Jesus Christ.” NRSV

There have been many situations that you have encountered and I am not oblivious to any. My focus is more on your ability to trust me to be faithful to my word and the words that I have already spoken to you.

Why have you faltered in your faith? Could it be that you are still a work in progress? Yes, my child, you are not yet mature. However, I can see some growth. I can feel your prayers and petitions. I love to see your faith in action. Your faith brings joy to me even to the point of singing.

Hear these words my child! I am not finished with you. There is more pruning, cutting, and molding to be done in your life. Don’t fear the process! The process is necessary if you are going to experience my divine will and destiny for your life.

Don’t fear! Do not become apprehensive. I have given myself a deadline. I promise you. I will complete every work in you before that great day, the return of my Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment